This position is for a full-time, on-site Full Stack Web Developer with 3+ years of experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain, update, and improve existing company websites.
- Bug fix, QA, problem solve.
- Implement websites, landing pages, and applications from concept through deployment, with a responsive approach.
- Create API endpoints.
- Working closely with marketing and design teams to bring ideas to fruition.
- Integrate and improve custom back-end reporting systems.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent strong experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with server-side programming languages/environments (PHP, NodeJS etc).
- Ability to seamlessly integrate third party services such as event planners, shopping carts etc. into company websites.
- Experience working with backend databases, including but not limited to mySQL, MongoDB and SQL Server.
- Experience working with internal and third-party APIs (REST, SOAP, JSON, OAUTH).
- Familiar working in an SDLC environment.
- Ability to follow directions and adheres to timelines and project plans.
- Good communication skills, ability to mentor and work collaboratively.
- Familiar building web applications using WordPress.
- Infrastructure, system admin, and performance tuning experience.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge of CMS & CRM systems.