Navillus is seeking an in house investigator. Optimal applicants will have good understanding of the broad spectrum of investigations. Use of the latest technology in camera systems, use of smart phones, use of computer programs/Internet/spreadsheets/docs. Must be a problem-solver with multitasking capabilities.
- Reliable means of transportation
- Experience must include the construction industry
- Experience managing multiple tasks and large, complex projects simultaneously within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial-type work environment.
- Effective communicator and presenter with the ability to lead and influence colleagues, cross-functional teams and multi-unit leaders.
- Good physical condition with no medical restrictions.
- Must have PI license in NY
- Locating subjects of assigned investigations
- Conduct video surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Obtain videotaped documentation of subject
- Conduct background/activity checks and courthouse research
- Write and record statements
- Conduct scene investigations
- Draft thorough and detailed investigative reports
- Appear for depositions and trial testimony as required by litigation counsel
Salary will be based on experience.